You can create your own issue by clicking "Create New Issue" on the far right of the workflow stage title bar as seen below:
- Now it's time to enter some details about the "Issue":
- 1. Find a station: "What site is affected by this issue?"
- 2. Name: "What is the name of this issue?"
- 3. Analysis: "What is the problem?"
- 4. Recommendation: "What should we do to fix this problem?"
- 5. Priority: "Is this issue a Low, Medium, or High priority level?"
- Create Issue:
- Once you submit the issue, Canary will place it in the "Draft" stage for your review
- BE SURE TO SUBMIT THE DRAFT to "Awaiting Approval" so it can make its way through the Canary workflow!