There are a variety of reasons you would want to export compliance data (i.e. DEP/EPA regulator's request, TM/Dealer's request, reinforce the property value if selling the site, etc.). Whatever your reason may be, Canary has got you covered!
First, navigate to the "Report Center" located under the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
This will bring you to the "Report Requests" page where you will see the following information:
- Select Station(s): The name / site ID of the stations you want to export data from. You may export data from more than one site at a time - simply type in the site ID and click the desired station to add it to the list!
- Choose Report Type: Select the information you would like to export!
- Alarm History: This will export all ATG reports that were pulled for each issue within the selected date range.
- Analysis, Recommendations, Urgency: This will export analyses and recommendations for each issue within the selected date range. (Grouped with Comments and Logs in the same Excel file if those options were selected)
- Attached Files: This will export all files that were attached to issues within the selected date range.
- Comments: This will export all user comments in issues within the selected date range. (Grouped with Analysis, Recommendations, Urgency and Logs in the same Excel file if those options were selected)
- Logs: This will export a record of "who did what, when" for all issues within the selected date range. This includes workflow transitions (Awaiting Approval → Pending), attaching files, calling commands, etc. (Grouped with Analysis, Recommendations, Urgency and Comments in the same Excel File if those options were selected)
- Monthly Compliance: This will export all Periodic Compliance ATG reports within the selected date range.
- ATG Settings: This will export an I90200 (System Revision Level Report) and an I10200 (System Configuration Report) for each selected site. (These reports can be found at any time on the "Site Profile" under the "ATG Settings" tab)
- Select Date Range: Enter the time period of the data you are looking for.
- Click the "Export" button!
Now we'll click "Recent Reports" to view and download our selected information!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know by clicking in the lower right-hand corner of the Canary website!