Do you have names for your stations that aren't a ten character combination of letters and numbers (e.g. ABC-NY0165)? We've created the "Site name" feature just for you! By following the directions below, you can transform your entire Canary site list into something much more familiar in just a couple of minutes.
- First let's navigate to the site profile of the station you want to give a nickname to by using the search bar in the top right-hand corner of the Canary website.
- 1. Click the "Site Info" tab on the right side of the site tabs (See image "1.")
- 2. Rename the site using the Site Name field (See image "2.")
- 3. Click Save at the bottom of the screen (See image "3.")
- This nickname will now represent the station anywhere it's site name was previously found. You can even search by the nickname to get to a station's "Site Profile."