Hello Canary users!
Canary's next release is full of bug fixes and system enhancements!
Please keep in mind that your feedback is the driving force behind our developments. Don't be afraid to let us know what you think by sending an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org! As always, we read every single one and use that feedback to build features that make your UST compliance process even easier!
- Added new ATG command buttons
- System Status Report (I10100)
- Priority Alarm History (I11100)
- It is no longer possible to send commands to a site that does not have an active connection to Canary via either a Canary device or a TCP/IP card
Issue and Alarm Management:
- Fixed an error that could sometimes occur while loading the issue list
- Alarm merging has received several enhancements
- Improved merge speed for issues with many alarms
- Improved merge speed when deleting an issue
- Fixed a bug that could cause an infinite loading screen on issue/alarm merge page on rare occasions
- Links in email notifications should now direct users to the correct issue after login instead of needing to copy/paste the link in your browser
Fuel Hauler Export Improvements:
- Each fuel hauler can receive exports to multiple destinations through a single account
- Improved reliability of scheduled fuel hauler exports
Compliance Data Exports:
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented exports for working for some sites
Device synchronization improvements:
- Newly installed devices should now appear in the Canary software platform much more quickly
Other/Internal bug fixes
- Internal housekeeping to prepare for future developments
We appreciate you!
Thanks for your patience and support as we continue to simplify UST compliance throughout 2018.