Hello Canary users!
This Canary release is full of bug fixes and system enhancements!
As part of our new exciting beta release. Our Equipment section is expanding, starting with the addition of a new Tank section. Currently this feature interacts with Pennsylvania and New Jersey state databases to automatically import tank registration information. If your site is not registered in your state’s database this feature will not be visible. As we build out the tank section it will interact with other state databases as well.
New Feature: Tank Information (Beta)
- Users can add tank information for most sites in PA & NJ, including:
- Installation and Registration
- Leak Detection History
- Cathodic Protection
- Overfill Prevention
- Tank Capacity, Product and Status
- and more…
- Check out our Tank Equipment guide here
- Known bugs in this Tank Equipment (Beta) release:
- In the Capacity panel, the Tank Volume from the ATG is not displaying
- Issue links in the Alarm Organizer popup now redirect the first time they're clicked
Please keep in mind that your feedback is the driving force behind our developments. Don't be afraid to let us know what you think by sending an email over to email@example.com! As always, we read every single one and use that feedback to build features that make your UST compliance process even easier!
Thanks for your patience and support as we continue to simplify UST compliance throughout 2018.