Hello Canary users!
This Canary release includes a long awaited feature!
As part of our notifications expansion, we added the ability to receive delivery needed notification straight to your email.
New Feature: Delivery-Needed Notification
- Users can receive notifications for a site's tank(s) that are running low on fuel:
- Notifications can be set up at various levels
- Company - You will receive notifications for all sites when the Delivery-Needed Notification is triggered
- State - You will receive notifications for all sites in the specified state
- Site - You will receive notifications for the specified site
- Note: You can have multiple notification configurations.
- For example - You can be notified for the state of "PA" and one specific site "XXX-NJ0001"
- Click here for a video walkthrough
Please keep in mind that your feedback is the driving force behind our developments. Don't be afraid to let us know what you think by sending an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org! As always, we read every single one and use that feedback to build features that make your UST compliance process even easier!
Thanks for your patience and support as we continue to simplify UST compliance throughout 2018.