We’re excited to release something that many of you have requested: Now you can
create your own site labels – and apply multiple labels to a site.
Some of our customers use labels to:
- Identify TOS sites
- Differentiate between company-operated and dealer-operated sites
- Identify which fuel transporters deliver to which sites
- Identify sites that are under construction
Create Site Labels
For any of your sites, click the “Labels” button (under the Site Info tab) to see:
- A list of labels your organization is already using (if any).
- The option to create new labels. Any label you add will be available across all of your sites (contact Canary support if you need to remove a label from the list)
Apply multiple labels to a site
Use the checkboxes to turn on any labels you want to apply to a site. Any checked labels will show up next to the site name in the page header – and in the Labels column on the Site List and the Issues List pages.
Your feedback is the driving force behind our developments, please let us know what you think. And thanks for your patience and support as we continue to simplify UST compliance in 2020.